Saturday, December 15, 2007

Four Things

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Childcare worker
2. Teacher of 1 1/2 yr olds
3. Customer Service in Trucking
4. Data Entry

Four Movies seen more than once
1. Harry Potters 1-4
2. The Chronicles of Narnia
3. How to Marry a Millionaire
4. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Four places I've lived:
1. Bristol/Elkhart IN
2. Richmond, VA
3. Fredericksburg, VA
4. Philly PA

Four T.V. Shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Heroes
3. Law and Order SVU
4. All CSIs

Four things I like to do:
1. Watch movies
2. Talk to friends online/via text/on the phone
3. Sing loudly in the car
4. Teach kindergarten kids on Sundays

Four places I have been to: (maybe one day my list will be as cool as my sister's)
1. Grand Bahama Island
2. Puerto Rico
3. San Diego, CA
4. Yellowstone Nat'l Park

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Amazon.com
2. Facebook alerts
3. Target
4. Brokers at work

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Potatoes
3. Eggs
4. Christmas Tree Cakes by Little Debbie

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Jos, Nigeria
2. West Chester, NY
3. Nashville, TN
4. Northern VA

Four things I'm looking forward to doing this year. Since this year is technically almost over, I'm including next year:
1. Going back to school
2. Perhaps having nieces/nephews
3. Making more friends here
4. Maybe God dropping Mr. Right into my life

2 comments:

Jessie Weaver said...

Wow, it's not often I get called cool!

Jessie Weaver said...

Once you start a blog, you have to keep posting or your readers will get angry and have to come beat you up!
PS I wrote tonight about the pea-sized children for your amusement.